Friday, May 2, 2008

Take a moment to view Alex’s works because one sculpture is worth a thousand words!



I try to achieve harmony of colour and shape in my works. I studied as a painter and as a sculptor and now use both these skills to create 3-dimentional works. My wall sculptures are comprised of a multitude of repetitive forms and gradations of colours.We live in the age of advance technology and machines and I try to reflect it in my art.The creative process us the most rewarding part of my work. To embody a big idea in a relatively small painting or sculpture, present this concept to others, and succeed in appealing to their senses is a very difficult, yet rewarding task. I hope that the energy, with which my paintings and sculptures are imbued, will touch the hearts and souls of others.


Please visit my website for more details and information about my works!!! http://www.alexroukart.com/

No comments: